This 7-day intensive training provides competency as a Crystal Healer, allowing you to practice as a licensed practitioner once follow-up assignments and case studies are successfully completed. This training can lead on to our Crystal Healing Diploma.
Successful completion of Bronze Dragon Crystal Awareness or Crystal Healing and Colour Harmony Weekend training, or a similar two-day basic training, is a necessary pre-requisite to this training.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Dowse and balance the chakras using a crystal pendulum
- Carry out safe, effective and competent crystal healing treatments
- Understand and follow good therapeutic practice
- Practice basic listening and counselling skills
- scanning and sensing the energy field, developing sensory awareness of the subtle energy systems in the body
- developing sensitivity, intuition and awareness of the energies and properties of crystals, minerals and gemstones used in healing
- history, theory and practical experience of giving and receiving crystal healing
- crystal pendulum dowsing and chakra balancing.
- theories of illness, disease and vibrational medicine
- chakras, energy systems, subtle bodies.
- theory and practical experience of colour healing, effects of colour on the body systems, colour and the chakras.
- properties of minerals and gemstones, basic gem stone layouts
- gem essences: what they are, how to prepare remedies, choosing and using them.
- creating a relaxing and safe environment to support the healing process
- cleansing, balancing and energising your therapy room
- active listening and basic counselling skills
- responsibilities and practical aspects of being a healer and setting up in practice – code of ethics & conduct, insurance etc.
- absent/distance healing for individuals, situations and planetary applications.
TEACHING / LEARNING METHODS
This course involves both practical work and theoretical knowledge and uses accelerated learning techniques in relaxed states to assist your assimilation of the material. Methods include lecture, discussion, meditation, visualisation and practical experiential work during the course modules and home study involving reading, research, keeping a reflective journal, essays and case studies. This course demands a willingness and commitment to personal healing, self-questioning and reflection, as crystal energy work promotes your own healing and balancing and may bring up emotional or physical health issues you need to resolve.
* This course does not include anatomy and physiology or first aid; practitioners are recommended to take these courses elsewhere to supplement their energy work.
Susanna Bellini first learned hands-on energy healing in 1987 and started learning Crystal Healing in Brighton in 1992. Susanna founded Bronze Dragon Training in York in 1993 to provide complementary therapy treatments and training; she is a qualified FAETC teacher and trainer, qualified in a range of therapies, who has also developed her own system of shamanic energy work. Susanna completed her two-year Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations (ACHO)-approved Diploma training in January 1996, has worked as a Crystal & Gem Therapist for many years and has been teaching Crystal Healing courses since 1998.
What people are saying about Crystal Healing Certificate training:
“Practical hands on use of crystals and opportunity to carry out practice treatments in a safe and guided way were excellent. Excellent understanding of, and appreciation for, crystals and their uses and holistic benefits. Great confidence now to take this learning forward and undertake case studies, and to continue to grow understanding of crystal healing. A valuable and energising week!”
– Peter Ridgway
“A wonderful week, enlightening, relaxing and refreshing. Intense at times, but really increased my knowledge and awareness.”
– A Roslyn
“Really enjoyed the way the course was presented and felt that a lot of information was absorbed in a relaxed manner. I am looking forward to using the therapy and have gained confidence as the week has progressed.”
– Trish Catton
“This course has been a very enjoyable and profound experience for me. I have learned how to tune in to the energies of the crystals and the effect they have on people, as well as being more receptive to my intuition. Susanna’s teaching style made it enjoyable and easy to learn and has given me the confidence to use what I have learned.”
– Peter Fulcher, Carer, Manchester
“Great insights into crystals, their properties and healing powers. Brilliant way of learning – experimental and insightful. Great way of rebalancing and de-stressing and for making time for myself. Fantastic friendships formed. Inspirational. Thank you for a great course.”
– Tina Pickin, Development Manager, UK
“Engaging, balanced – a very ‘hands on’ experience that developed trust in my/our intuition to experiment/question/validate choices and use of crystals. Overall a fantastic experience and I look forward to Part 2.”
– Paul Beresford, Learning Mentor
“Lovely experience working in true team spirit. This gave confidence to each and everyone with loads of interactive feedback. Very enjoyable and a great learning benefit. We were all Reiki II which helped immensely. Also great fun in discussions and a ‘rainbow’ of subjects were covered!!”
– Sandie Turner, Proprietor
“I have learnt a lot of information about crystals and their uses. The skills I have learnt will help in my development using crystals and also with other practices, such as Reiki. The nature of the course has given me confidence in my new knowledge and opened a new door to further exploration. A wonderful working atmosphere with nice people.”
– Susan Barnes, PhD researcher